Bodum Brazil Coffee maker (Plunger / French Press)
Enjoy a perfectly brewed cup of coffee every day with Bodum’s Brazil French press coffee maker. The BRAZIL features a shatterproof SAN (BPA-Free) plastic beaker, and Bodum’s signature safety and aroma seal to keep coffee fresh and warm for longer. The base, lid and handle are made of heat-resistant polypropylene for added durability.
How to use your Bodum Brazil French press
- Place the French Press on a flat surface, hold the handle firmly, and pull the plunger up and out of the carafe. (for the least amount of damage to the sieve, pull the plunger out at an angle)
- Add one heaped teaspoon or one Bodum supplied scoop of coarsely ground coffee for each cup/250ml water. (If you prefer a stronger cup, add slightly more coffee)
- Pour hot water into the carafe (about 92-96ºC) ensuring you leave a minimum of 2.5cm/1inch at the top and stir with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit into the top of the carafe and turn the lid so the pour spout is closed (to retain the heat).
- Leave for four minutes to brew, then slowly lower the plunger. Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour your delicious cup of joe.
How to care for your coffee plunger
Wash in warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly before first use. All parts of the Bodum Brazil French press are dishwasher safe.
Free delivery on orders over R500 within Main City Centres.
SnapScan option available on payment checkout.
Lead time breakdown:
Orders are despatched within 24 – 48 hours, and are couriered off on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Courier is set up as economy, therefore delivery is within 48 – 36 hours of despatch. Should you want your order delivered next day, please contact us directly.
Cape Town delivery fees are R60 for orders under R500, and free for anything over.